Octahedron Mobile is "the second pendant in the Montessori pendant series." babies around five weeks old begin to gradually develop a focus on moving objects, object tracking, and perception of color and depth.
Octahedral condole is acted the role of with the basic color in the color red, yellow, blue will help baby vision to develop.
- It develops their eyesight with age-appropriate stimulus
- It strengthens the muscles in the eyes, neck, arms and even core muscles
- Binocularity – the two eyes working together
- Dynamic visual tracking – being able to follow a moving object
- Encourages switching their gaze between objects
- By offering images that babies find extremely attractive, it encourages focus and concentration, starting the foundation for their cognitive development
- With its geometrical shapes and the precise Mathematical relationship between the elements the mobile provides your baby with their first STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) experience.