The colored knobless cylinders are exactly the same dimensions as the cylinder blocks mentioned above.
There are 4 boxes of cylinders:
- Yellow cylinders that vary in height and width. The shortest cylinder is the thinnest and the tallest cylinder is the thickest.
- Red cylinders that are the same height, but vary in width.
- Blue cylinders that have the same width, but vary in height.
- Green cylinders that vary in height and width. The shortest cylinder is the thickest and the tallest cylinder is the thinnest.
The child can do a variety of exercises with these materials, including matching them with the cylinder blocks, stacking them on top of each other to form a tower, and arranging them in size or different patterns. When the yellow, red, and green cylinders are placed on top of each other, they all are the same height.
• Paints: Premium Glass/Matt finished
• Dimensions of Each Wooden Box: 24 x 17.5 x 15.5 cm
• Recommended Ages: 4 years and up