Sensory Blocks I- Set of 16
16 large Rubber wood blocks containing beads, transparent acrylic, colored sand and water/glitter filled pockets in 4 different shapes (square, rectangle, triangle and semi-circle). The sensory blocks will promote observation in the wider sense, as all the shapes follow the same convention of color and shape. So for example, regardless of the contents of the block the squares are always red. The combination of smooth wood exterior and the brightly colored sensory center makes a fascinating component with a multitude of educational possibilities for use with children of all ages.
- PROMOTE RECOGNITION--Each of the four shapes (square, rectangle, triangle and semicircle) come in a single color with 4 sensory variations for a wonderful rainbow effect. For example, squares are always red and each shape includes bead-filled, transparent solid, water and glitter and sand-filled version.
- VERSATILE LEARNING--The combination of smooth rubber wood exterior and the brightly colored sensory center makes a fascinating component with a multitude of educational possibilities for use with children of all ages. An excellent resource for children with special needs
- PAIRS WELL--Use with LED Light Panel and overlay the shapes to explore color combinations
- EARLY CHILDHOOD SENSORY EXPLORATION--The bright colors, different sounds and smooth surfaces of these beautifully-designed blocks combine for an exceptional toddler learning resource. Features rounded edges to ensure young children can play safely
- Winner of the Practical Pre-School Gold Award and the Education Resources Award in UK
- 4 colors and shapes (Red square, Blue rectangle, Green triangle, Yellow semi-circle) in 4 sensory fills (beads, transparent solid, water and giltter/sand)