Skip to content
Numerical Rods 5 steps
- The Numerical Rods set consist of 5 wooden rods divided into units by alternating colors of red and blue from 10 cm to 50 cm in length, each of them 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm in cross section.
- To learn the names 1 to 5 and to associate the names with the correct quantities. Learn to associate the figures with the actual quantities 1 to 5
- Develop the child's visual and muscular perception of dimension.
- Develop the child's coordination of movement and fine motor control.
- Provide basic language- important in mathematics.